Date: 6/20/18 6:14 am
From: Johnson, Alyssa <ajohnson...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Summer solstice paddle with Audubon TOMORROW
June 21, Thursday 5:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Summer Solstice Celebration Paddle

Celebrate the longest day of the year with us! We'll paddle a 2-mile section of the Seneca River around Howland's Island and enjoy the sights and sounds of the first day of summer. We'll search for nesting birds, basking turtles, soaring dragonflies, and singing frogs. Tandem canoes, solo kayaks, paddles, and life jackets are available to rent or bring your own. Fee: $10/child without rental, $15/adult without rental, $25/solo kayak rental, $40/canoe rental (maximum 2 adults plus 1 child). PRE-PAID RESERVATIONS REQUIRED.

TO register: call (315) 365-3588 or email <montezuma...>

Alyssa Johnson
Environmental Educator
Montezuma Audubon Center
2295 State Route 89