Date: 6/20/18 5:21 am
From: 'Mcmullen, Keith A CIV USARMY CEMVS (US)' <Keith.A.Mcmullen...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET PHOTOS needed (no sightings)
Hey Gang,

I'm in need of some good photos of some of the 2016 Breeding Season highlights from Illinois. In particular, I'd be most interested in the following species:

Black-bellied Whistling-Duck (Sauget, Springfield, Jackson County)
White-winged Dove (Springfield)
Ruff (Emiquon, Chautauqua, El Paso Sewage Treatment Plant)
Swallow-tailed Kite (Evergreen Lake near Bloomington)
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher (Havana)
Painted Bunting (E. St. Louis)

IF you have decent photos of any of these, or others that might be noteworthy for the ABA North American Birds, Illinois/Indiana Regional Report, Summer 2016 Breeding Season, please send them directly to me as soon as possible.

Despite the fact we are well behind schedule, ABA editors are asking us for a final report by the end of this week.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Good summer birding!

Keith McMullen
O'Fallon, IL
<Warbler7...>

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Mcmullen, Keith A CIV USARMY CEMVS (US)"
<Keith.A.Mcmullen...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: