Date: 6/19/18 3:13 pm
From: Kaye Danforth <danforthpainting...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Birding is not always equal
Yesterday someone posted a link on the Maine bird list that I thought I’d pass along to all of us in Vermont. I couldn’t find any way to contact the author directly, so I’m crossing my fingers they don’t mind my sharing it here. As he said, (I’m paraphrasing) it was shared in the spirit of being informational and a non-political perspective on our shared passion… and hope it’s ok within the listserv community.

For myself, I always think it’s a good idea to increase our awareness about encouraging everyone to enjoy the world beyond our doorsteps.

Kaye in Hinesburg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaPWAE34GJU>." <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaPWAE34GJU%3E.%22>

Join us on Facebook!