Date: 6/19/18 2:38 pm
From: Black-Tanski <blacktanski...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] dead finches
There was an interesting line drawn to feeder hygiene, and this may have
been the source of the problem given the circumstances reported originally
by Kevin "1". While this is an incredibly important dialog, it's not a neat
fit with respect to my own observations. I was referring to a broader,
overall absence of finches in the 'hood (not just our yard) over many
months. I cannot help but wonder if other population dynamics may be at
work. That said, I heard finches singing away in the Parr Lumber warehouse
today, so I can attest to at least a few around in Larkspur. Thank you for
your important post, and the incredibly important work you do.

Kevin "3"