Date: 6/18/18 6:06 pm
From: Michael Mammoser <mmammoser...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Grebes
I have visited Calero Reservoir a few times over the past week, and have confirmed that both CLARK'S and WESTERN GREBES are breeding there. I saw both of these species on nests in the cattails. I don't know how they tolerate all the human activity on these waters.
Yesterday, 17 Jun 2018, I saw one bird of the SWAINSON'S HAWK pair by the charter school on Monterey Hwy in Coyote Valley.
Today, 18 Jun 2018, I saw a GREAT-TAILED GRACKLE fly by over Bailey Ave, heading towards the IBM facility.
Michael Mammoser