Date: 6/18/18 3:39 pm
From: Dale Bonk <debunkshy...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Request for ride share
Hi folks,
I'm a birder visiting from Wisconsin with an eagerness to see/hear the
Buff-collared Nightjars and Five-striped Sparrows in California Gulch.
While my vehicle is pretty intrepid (I took her up Carr Canyon this
morning), she's a twenty-two year old Honda Accord with a quarter million
miles on her. Her clearance isn't all that high. I understand that the
roads there are certainly 4x4/high-clearance necessary.
If anybody will be going for these birds in the next week or so, I'd love
to share the ride. Of course, I'll help pay for gas and for the trouble.
And I'll even be a pleasant travel companion...I have plenty of stories to
share from my current Biggish Year.
I'm currently in the Sierra Vista area, but will be heading to Patagonia
and Tubac in the next couple of days. I'm willing to meet somebody just
about anywhere.
Thanks much!
Dale Bonk
Mount Horeb, WI