Date: 6/18/18 1:11 pm
From: Jaculin Bowman <jaculinb4...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET King Rai at Montrose - yes
I saw and photographed the King Rail this morning (Monday 6/18/18) at about
7:00am. There were about 7 birders present at the time. We first heard
the rail in the panne/protected area of the dunes, later it was seen along
the cement wall, and photographed along the trail near the Cottonwoods. It
was really moving around. I posted a few pics on Illinois Birding Network
this morning. I also saw a report of it being seen in the Bird Sanctuary
at 11:00am.

Jackie Bowman
Geneva, IL

--
*He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou
trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.* Psalm 91:4

Join us on Facebook!