Date: 6/18/18 9:58 am
From: Chuq Von Rospach <chuqvr...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] FYI: West Nile Season
FYI to everyone — the first birds confirmed to have the West Nile virus
have been found in the county, so we’re now in West Nile season. This is
mosquito borne, so you need to take precautions against the buggers.

The county is going to start fogging efforts because of this find, with
sections of Santa Clara and Sunnyvale to be covered.

Just your annual reminder that this is one more thing we have to be a bit
worried about, like ticks and the ultimate heat death of the universe.

--
Chuq Von Rospach
<chuqvr...>