Date: 6/17/18 12:57 pm
From: douglas stotz <dfstotz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Swallow Cliff Summer Tanager
Multiple people have asked me where the Swallow Cliff Summer Tanager
was today. When I arrived at about 7 AM, I could hear it singing and
calling just west of the west end of the parking lot. Afterwards, I heard
it singing in the woods east of the trail to the ex-toboggan run and saw it
briefly about halfway to the top of the stairs. I heard it later just west
of that trail.
2 of the Acadian Flycatchers were along the trail to the toboggan run,
one was in the main ravine west of that trail. The Veeries were along the
main east-west trail, just past the junction with the trail to Horsetail
Lake.

Doug Stotz

--
Douglas Stotz