Date: 6/16/18 8:02 am
From: Bob Schutsky <info...>
Subject: Northern Bobwhite, Southern Lancaster County
Dear PABirders,

My neighbors saw a Northern Bobwhite yesterday. It was feeding along
Peach Bottom Road, less than 1/4 mile from my house. They showed me a
photo - - it was a female. They said that it acted relatively tame and
that they were in their golf cart within 50 feet of it. I have been
hearing one in this same area for the past week. It could have been
released, but I do not know of anyone who raises them in this area.
Nice to think that there is at least a chance that it could be a wild bird!

Happy Father's Day,
BOB

BOB SCHUTSKY
Web Site www.birdtreks.com
--
BIRD TREKS--Quality Worldwide Birding Tours
216 Spring Lane

Join us on Facebook!