Date: 6/15/18 9:56 am
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [COBOL] Least Flycatcher
The Tumalo Res. Least Flycatcher is very vocal this morning. As I drove
over the one lane bridge I heard the bird's loud "che-bek, che-bek call
coming from the area on the south side of the creek. Over the next 45
minutes it was almost constantly calling as it flew from juniper to juniper
and then up to a dead branch in a tall cottonwood. It was one of the
easiest county rarities I have encountered in a while. Shy it isn't.

Also in the area (down in the willows below) were a Spotted Sandpiper,
Yellow Warbler and Willow Flycatcher.

Nice find, Peter! Thanks for posting, Judy!

Tom Crabtree, Bend