Date: 6/13/18 2:50 pm
From: Philip Kline <pgeorgekline...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Unid. flycatcher, Alton Baker Park, Eugene
Actually, the more I look at it, the more it looks like a Willow
Flycatcher. I think the posture of the wings relative to the tail is
exaggerating the primary projection. I think i'm seeing a shallow forehead
with the hint of a peaked crown even from this angle, plus the tail looks
relatively short and wide and the bill looks right for willow. Overall
coloration looks good for willow. The lack of an obvious vested appearance
is a strike against WWPE too.

Philip

Join us on Facebook!