Date: 6/13/18 11:15 am
From: Carl Lundblad <carl.lundblad...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Fw: [inland-NW-birders] potential Idaho state first Alder Flycatcher (Boundary Co. eBird report)
The Idaho Bird Records Committee has/is reviewed/ing 3 records of Alder
Flycatcher. 2 from Jefferson County (Camas NWR and Market Lake WMA), by
careful observers, but not ultimately deemed acceptable for a first state
record. Robert Bond reported one from Coolin (Bonner County), last June,
and that record appears to still be under review. I know there have been
other reports of Alder Flycatchers, over the years (and it's a species we
should expect in Idaho), but I don't remember the Kootenai Co. report from
2000 (nor does it appear in the IBRC database).

Carl Lundblad
Moscow, ID

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Jane Westervelt <jwestervelt...>
[ible] <ible-noreply...> wrote:

> Wasn't an Alder Flycatcher reported from Kootenai County, around 2000 give
> or take a couple years, along the Chain Lakes route? I don't remember the
> exact location, might be able to with a map, but it was near the north end
> of the route.
>
> Jane
>
> Moscow, ID

Join us on Facebook!