Date: 6/13/18 10:42 am
From: Kevin Smith <kevinsmithnaturephotos...>
Subject: [COBOL] New photos
Dear Birders,

I have just updated the "New Sightings" section on my website at
http://www.KevinSmithNaturePhotos.com/
<http://www.KevinSmithNaturePhotos.com>

  Just click on

https://www.kevinsmithnaturephotos.com/New-Sightings/

to see my latest shots of Dippers with chicks begging for food, Bewick's
Wrens the male feeding its mate, Cedar Waxwings playing 'toss and
catch', Crissal Thrashers (one leucistic), Roadrunners (I learned how to
imitate it's call and attract them closer), displaying Hooded
Mergansers, a female Oregon Junco building a nest, Phainopeplas
up-close, the same for Townsend's Warblers, and Verdins.  Oh, what fun
I've had!

Kevin Smith