Date: 6/13/18 5:55 am
From: Gregory William Grove <gwg2...>
Subject: Church group looking for beginner level bird talk
Hi all

I have been asked if anyone from SCBC might be interested in giving a bird-related talk to a senior citizen church group. They have an October date open, during daytime hours. UM church on E Branch Rd near Lemont.

These are non-birders so nothing complicated or advanced. Lots of bird photos presumably ideal!

Talk to be 30-45 minutes. I could envision something like "Common" or "Interesting" or "Rare" (or combination thereof) birds of Centre Co. etc. But - really , topic is wide open to whatever the speaker wanted to do.

If interested - contact me.

Greg

Greg Grove
Editor - Pennsylvania Birds
9524 Stone Creek Ridge Road, Huntingdon, PA. 16652
814 643 3295
<gwg2...>

Join us on Facebook!