Date: 6/12/18 2:26 pm
From: Wim van Dam <wim.van.dam...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Prairie Falcon, SYV, 2018-06-11
Are there photos of the recent Prairie Falcon at Sedgwick?

Yesterday, while driving, I had my own PRAIRIE FALCON northwest of Los
Olivos where Zaca Rd meets the 101 and 154. Possibly this is the same
individual that has been seen at Sedgwick earlier this month, or maybe
there is more than one in SYV. My bird had a very distinct underwing
pattern with solidly dark underwing coverts (and dark axillaries of
course).

Thanks.

Wim van Dam
Solvang, CA