Date: 6/12/18 9:42 am
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Singing Golden-crowned Sparrow, South Beach (Lincoln Co.) [2nd Try for OBOL Readers on ABA]
Hi,

I posted the message below to OBOL and LCBNO at about 8 PM, and it
went through to the FreeLists OBOL Archives
(https://www.freelists.org/archive/obol/06-2018?rev=1) and LCBNO, but
as of the time of this email, it still has not showed up on ABA's OBOL
list (http://birding.aba.org/maillist/OR01).

Range Bayer, Newport, Oregon.