Date: 6/11/18 7:51 pm
From: Dianne & Steve Kinder <000000023c9fba03-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Shorebirds Fountain Grove CA, Linn Co.
I ran down to Fountain Grove this morning to check on some wild Black Raspberries. The berries were not ripe yet so headed over to the east side to see what birds were around. I observed a single Black-bellied Plover, a flock of 14 White-rumped Sandpipers, and a dozen or more Killdeer at Bittern Marsh pool. There were also Canada Geese, Mallards, a Hooded Merganser, twenty Pelicans, and two Forester's Terns there. Nice to see and hear many of the familiar Missouri Song birds again too after being in California for the last month visiting Kids and Grand kids. Not so nice trying to adapt to the Humidity again though!!
Later,Steve KinderChillicothe, Livingston <Co.dmkinder...>

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!