Date: 6/11/18 4:30 pm
From: linda phelan thompson <lindaphelanlmt...>
Subject: [obol] Golden Crowned Sparrows.
Hello birders,
I watch a few sites on Explore.org, where an
Osprey couple hatched their first chick of the season in Charlo, Montana
this morning. I also check out the male Pacific Walrus that sunbathe at
Round Island, on the Bering Sea. A post today mentioned that the most
common passerine heard and seen while nesting up there is the GOLDEN CROWN
SPARROW.

I thought that was cool, so thought I'd share
that. I had an awesome time at Sister's Woodpecker Festival the previous
weekend, and so glad we didn't have this weekend's weather. It was fun
seeing new birds, and I'm gradually learning some bird songs and calls.

Enjoy All, Linda, Tigard.

--

*Linda Lee*

Join us on Facebook!