Date: 6/11/18 4:12 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [birding] Ash-throated Flycatcher photos
Most south coast migrant Ash-throateds are in June. Of course they do not
stay around long and are not annual. One I look and listen for this time of
year. Speaking of late arrivals the storm this weekend brought a bunch of
Warbling Vireos into our neighborhood in Coos Bay. Also had a Willow Fly
this AM in the rain on N Spit Coos Bay calling where there were no Willows
this weekend.

Down at Pistol River yesterday the Seasphorus hummers were thick- mostly
feeding on flowering twinberry. I believe they are likely head south and
soon!

Enjoy,
Tim R
Coos Bay