Date: 6/11/18 12:07 pm
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] BSNWR Today
Hi All,
I visited Baskett Slough this morning,and some birds of interest were a
Winnowing Snipe, some possibly oversummering Pintail (1) and Green Winged
Teal (2). A Greater Yellowlegs, not sure if he was coming or going or
neither. Lots of Black Necked Stilts still around, but I did not see any
chicks as yet. A few Wilson's Phalaropes as well. A couple Great Egrets
were probably on time as post breeders. The water is drying up, so soon it
will be mainly a few channels and small ponds.

--
Bill Tice

:
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."
George Harrison

Join us on Facebook!