Date: 6/10/18 4:25 pm
From: Bob Schutsky <info...>
Subject: Update on Friday's Report of Trumpeter Swans, Southern Lancaster County
Dear PABirders,

Even with quite a few friends and neighbors here in Peach Bottom
watching for the two adult Trumpeter Swans all weekend, I have heard of
no sightings since Friday at 5:30pm. And there appear to be no
diagnostic photos, just a couple of distant fuzzy shots of 'big white
birds'. One local resident had the swans less than 20 feet from his
dock at 9:00am Friday, but he had no camera. That would have yielded
some fantastic photos! We have a lot of boat and jet-ski traffic every
weekend beginning on Friday afternoon, which could have spooked the
swans. I will let you know if they are re-located.

Take care,
BOB

BOB SCHUTSKY
Web Site www.birdtreks.com
--
BIRD TREKS--Quality Worldwide Birding Tours
216 Spring Lane

Join us on Facebook!