Date: 6/10/18 3:33 pm
From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2...>
Subject: [obol] Oregon Shorebird Festival
Mark your calendars now for the 32nd Oregon Shorebird Festival. Its September 21 to 23rd in Charleston. This year’s keynote speaker is Tim Boyer who will present “Understanding Shorebirds, The Miracle of Migration”, a presentation he made as keynoter of last year’s Gray’s Harbor Shorebird Festival. He also will speak to his newly released book “Learn the Art of Bird Photography.

We will have our usual pelagic, paddling and land-based field trips with expert guides. The pelagic trip is scheduled for Sunday this year. Join Cape Arago Audubon Society’s Shorebird Festival as we plan to celebrate the completion of this year’s festival at Brew Pubs in Bandon and Coos Bay.

Registration will open shortly at www.oregonshorebirdfestival.org<http://www.oregonshorebirdfestival.org/>. We will announce its opening on OBOL.

Harv Schubothe

Join us on Facebook!