Date: 6/10/18 12:24 pm
From: Tim <timberwolf69...>
Subject: [obol] Re: hummingbirds again
Same thing here in Reedsport. Maybe not quite an explosion but starting last weekend a few birds started showing up. Then by Friday numbers were back to normal. Both types. We don't watch the feeder a whole lot during the week and we were gone for a couple weeks in May but we had not seen any hummers other than far off fly-bys since the middle of April. Very strange year. Just happy to see them back.

Tim Gannon
Reedsport

Our feeders have exploded in hummingbirds over the past few days.

Many many Selaphorus of all ages and sex, and some Anna's too. Bandon

Coos Cty

Cheers

Dave Lauten and Kathy Castelein

POST: Send your post to <obol...>

JOIN OR QUIT: http://www.freelists.org/list/...<http://www.freelists.org/list/obol>
FreeLists
/ Oregon Birders Online<http://www.freelists.org/list/obol>
www.freelists.org
OBOL
is a listserv dedicated to birding in Oregon, including, but not limited to, rare bird alerts, unusual bird behavior, inquiries for species locations, and upcoming birding events in Oregon.

Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!