Date: 6/10/18 8:58 am
From: Steve Huggins <sjhuggins1209...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET North Pond - Migrants 6/10/18
The June Migration trickle is now more like a drip but the last couple of days have still tuned up some interesting late migrants or wandering birds at North Pond, Lincoln Park (Chicago).

I was only able to make it out in the afternoon yesterday (6/9/18) - best birds being Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, American Redstart, Eastern Wood-Pewee, Great Crested Flycatcher, 5 Warbling Vireo plus2 Purple Martin and 2 Cliff Swallow - both species I rarely see at this site.

This morning (6/10/18) in the rain - best birds - Canada Warbler, Eastern Bluebird, Red-bellied Woodpecker, Red-eyed Vireo, 6 Warbling Vireo. Yellow Warbler… The rain got heavy and forced me home after only completing half the circuit.

Cheers
Steve Huggins
Chicago, IL
http://www.pbase.com/sjhuggins

Posted by: Steve Huggins <sjhuggins1209...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)