Date: 6/10/18 2:46 am
From: Andrew Baksh <birdingdude...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Arctic Tern ++ @ Cupsogue LI
A lovely day at Cupsogue yesterday spent birding two tide cycles. Highlights were a 1st Summer Arctic Tern, 2 White-rumped Sandpipers and 47 Red Knots. One Knot had the banding scheme for Argentina.

An interesting looking peep, was chalked up as a diminutive (presumed male) aberrant looking Semipalmated Sandpiper. Upon further study of the few phonescoped shots I obtained.

Cheers,

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain