Date: 6/9/18 5:22 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Coos Tennessee Warbler 6/9/18
Still here at 1700 and singing a bit in the same general location. It is
sunny here now but there have been rain showers all day and more forecasted
for tonight and tomorrow so it could be here manana? Tough bird to see as
it is in thick scotch broom with scattered spruce and a little creek/slough
adjacent to where it is hanging. A bit similar to its spruce bog boreal
breeding habitat I have seen them at in way northeast Minnesota.

Merry late migration!
Tim R
Coos Bay

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 7:08 AM Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...> wrote:

> One singng on N Spit Coos Bay now across from Old Weyco pond site across
> road from 4-mile marker. There is a little slough there and the bird is a
> bit north of where a road crosses the slough. It is moving around a bit and
> raining also. Second Coos record I believe.
>
> Cool!
>
> Tim

Join us on Facebook!