Date: 6/9/18 5:11 pm
From: Coleen Lawlor <lawlor.coleen...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Bb Whistling Ducks being seen??
No whistling ducks at 12:30 pump still running.

Coleen Lawlor, LICSW
Certified EMDR Therapist
23 School Street
P.O. Box 162
Chester, Vermont 05143
1-802-289-3107

Important: Email is not a secure from of communication. Please call me if
you have concern about privacy.
My business hours are 8 am - 6 pm Monday- Thursday and 8 am - 3 pm most
Fridays. My phone is turned off outside these hours and emails may also
remain unchecked. If your situation is urgent please contact the Mental
Health Crisis Team @ *1-800- 622-4235* or contact other emergency services.

Notice of Confidentiality: This email and/or the attached documents
may contain protected, confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution
recipient, please contact the sender with a reply email and delete/shred
all copies of this email and/or attachments. Also note that email is
susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment,
viruses or other forms of tampering. As a result, I send and receive
emails on the understanding that I am not liable for any such corruption,
interception, amendment, virus, tampering or related consequences of such
acts. Your assistance with these protections is appreciated.

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Kaye Danforth <danforthpainting...>
wrote:

> Has anyone seen the Shoreham ducks today? My brother arrived from Conn.
> this morning to find a farmer using an irrigation pump near the bridge.
> Alas, no ducks.
> Anyone??
>
> Kaye from Hinesburg

Join us on Facebook!