Date: 6/9/18 1:20 pm
From: Robert Snyder <birdphotoginpa...>
Subject: eBird -- Bald Eagle SP--Rte. 150 Overlook -- Jun 9, 2018
Hello All, we definitely have an active Osprey nest: high out reach on the cell tower, just across Rt 150 from the Overlook at BESP. I’ve been watching it for weeks but saw first signs of use today: both birds at nest, one on nest and the other switching places with the sitting. I think this nest fledged at least on young bird last year but I have no concrete proof. If you’re out this way birding take some time to check out the tower.
Photos obtained.

Also, had a Willow Flycatcher at the SE corner of the Tractor Supply parking lot in Mill Hall today.

Bob Snyder

Bald Eagle SP--Rte. 150 Overlook
Jun 9, 2018
3:05 PM
Stationary
23 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Watching Osprey nest at Rt 150 Overlook at Bald Eagle State Park
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.6.5 Build 36

2 Osprey -- One bird on the nest, other bird perched on tower opposite nest. Second bird flew over and landed on the nest.
3 Red-eyed Vireo
1 Wood Thrush
1 Yellow Warbler
1 Eastern Towhee