Date: 6/7/18 7:07 pm
From: bitanangan <birdbright...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Bell’s Sparrow location clarification.
Hi Birders,
    The Bell’s Sparrow that we saw today was at Windy Hill OSP a very short walk N from the Anniversary Trail parking and picnic area off Skyline Blvd. Sorry for any confusion—it was a first visit, and the MROSP brochure map is a little unclear as to naming this small section of trail—which appears to be an end leg of the Spring Ridge Trail. We assume this is the same bird reported by Aaron. I know, should have read the signs.
Russ Bright
SF

View/Reply Online (#17940): https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/message/17940
Leave: https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/leave/2236733/288349551/xyzzy [<lists...>]