Date: 6/7/18 5:30 pm
From: Felipe Pimentel <fpimentel...>
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Brewster's Warbler
Today (around 11am) the bird was seen between the second and the third pair of metal towers. Some observers took photos of the Brewster’s warbler (I did not) and the bird continued flying north (toward Route 17A that is at the end of the last field). It seems that the Brewster’s warbler moves in the entire area of that hill and it can be found anywhere after the first pair of power towers.

FP

> On Jun 6, 2018, at 11:49 AM, Martin Carney <carneym...> wrote:
>
> I saw a Brewster's warbler at Ironwood Drive this morning at about 9:30 a m. Head north from the circle. Don't count the first metal structure holding power lines but afterwards go through three pairs of those metal structures heading north. About 200 yards beyond that I saw the warbler...Martin Carney
> --
> Archives:
> The Mail Archive <http://www.mail-archive.com/<nysbirds-l...>/maillist.html>
> Surfbirds <http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L>