Date: 6/7/18 5:02 pm
From: bitanangan <birdbright...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Continuing Bell’s Sparrow at Windy Hill OSP.
Hi Birders,
     David Tomb, Rob Cullison and myself enjoyed a delightful morning and early afternoon of birding at Russian Hill OSP and Windy Hill OSP, and besides having close contact with numerous singinging Lazuli Buntings and Grasshopper Sparrows we refound the singing Bell’s Sparrow recently reported by Aaron Maizlish. Unfortunately we dipped on photos, but it might be found walking on/towards (?) the Anniversary trail in the nearest chaparral to the parking lot. Ebird checklist with description pending.
Russ Bright
SF

View/Reply Online (#17939): https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/message/17939
Leave: https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/leave/2236733/288349551/xyzzy [<lists...>]