Date: 6/7/18 3:40 pm
From: Suan Yong <suan.yong...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Field Trip This Sunday: Connecticut Hill
Hi all,

Dave Gislason and I will be leading a Cayuga Bird Club field trip this Sunday to Connecticut Hill. Meet to carpool at 7:30 in the Wegmans parking lot (SW corner, away from the store, next to the water channel), or meet at the intersection of Boylan and Connecticut Hill and Lloyd Starks Roads (https://goo.gl/maps/NMi39fmBTA72) around 7:50am.

The nesting warblers and flycatchers and vireos should be well established by now. The weather should be clear and pleasant, starting off a bit chilly but quickly warming up, so dress in layers. We plan to end around noon.

All are welcome, CBC members and the public alike.

FMI, email or call me at (607) 351-9334.

Suan

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/