Date: 6/7/18 2:13 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Of note in Westport
Westport- Sherwood Island SP- upon arriving at the park and driving near the west end of the model aircraft field parking area, I had a brief glance at what I surmised was an Eastern Meadowlark. It’s an unusual sighting at this time of year so I walked the field to be sure and relocated the Meadowlark. I never heard it vocalize and I spent a bit of time looking for any sign of a second bird in hopes of possible breeding.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone