Date: 6/6/18 7:01 pm
From: Gary Wiles <wilesharkey...>
Subject: [Tweeters] RFI: Bank Swallow colonies in western Washington
Tweeters,
Kelly McAllister and Iare continuing our inventory of nesting colonies of Bank Swallows in westernWashington again this year.  We’re interested in obtaining breeding colonyrecords in this half of the state from readers of Tweeters who haven't alreadyposted their observations on eBird.  We’d like to receive information onthe locations of colonies (as exact as possible so that we can visit thesites), as well as dates visited and numbers of burrows counted for 2018 andany past years.  Data from past years will help inform us of how longspecific sites have been occupied.  So far, nearly all of our knowncolonies are located in the counties flanking the western Cascades, thus we’reespecially interested in hearing about sites present in Pacific, Wahkiakum,Grays Harbor, Mason, Kitsap, Jefferson, Clallam, Island, and San Juan counties. Please contact me with your information at <wilesharkey...> .  Thanks for your help.  Gary WilesOlympia, <WAwilesharkey...>