Date: 6/6/18 3:20 pm
From: Robert Lewis <rfermat...>
Subject: Re:[nysbirds-l] [ebirdsnyc] Roseate Terns and Gull-billed Terns, Nickerson Beach
__,_._,___ Interesting.  The adult Roseate we saw yesterday had no leg bands.
Bob Lewis

On Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 4:43:33 PM EDT, <annelazarus904...> [ebirdsnyc] <ebirdsnyc-noreply...> wrote:

Today we saw one Roseate Tern at the Western protected area of the dried out  pond at Nickerson Beach.

It had a leg band, and we have pictures.  Then we saw another Roseate tern near the Common Tern colony. It was at the shore, and it had a band on each of its legs. We have pictures of that Roseate Tern also.

ARCHIVES:
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/