Date: 6/5/18 4:59 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RFI: Native North American Breeding Range Expansion into Oregon
California Scrub-jay and Eurasian Collared-dove would certainly far
surpass the expansion of Black Phoebe.

On 6/5/2018 4:46 PM, James Billstine wrote:
> Quick Question:
>
> Would you say that Black Phoebes as a native North American species
> have had the fastest breeding range expansion into Oregon? The only
> other one I can think of is Barred Owl. Any more off the top of your head?
>

> --
> James Billstine
>
> http://wingsaroundtheumpqua.blogspot.com/

Mark Twain

Chuck Gates
Prineville Bird Club
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,
Central Oregon Oregon Birding Site Guide
http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations
Oregon County Checklists
http://www.ecaudubon.org/county-checklists

https://www.avg.com