Date: 6/4/18 10:59 am
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Adult SHARP-SHINNED HAWK in El Granada, 04June2018
Keith et al.

Sharp-shins are said to breed up in the forests above the coastside, However on two occasions in late summer I have seen Sharp-shins acting odd at Fitzgerald Marine Reserve in the big cypress forest there. I have wondered if they may breed in there. Unlike Cooper’s, Sharpies can be very quiet in breeding areas, particularly outside of the early morning hours when they can call a bit.

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

<mailto:<alvaro...> <alvaro...>

www.alvarosadventures.com