Date: 6/4/18 6:34 am
From: William <suttonwill...>
Subject: unknown bird
yesterday afternoon after I refreshed the water in the bird bath a bird was in it before I got back to my beer. I assumed that it was a sparrow. checked with the binoculars. It was sparrow sized and appeared to be black. the bill shape was wrong and it had a red throat. when he was shaking the water and his back was to me he fanned his tail out and it was dark brown, no other markings on the tail or back by the time I got a camera it was gone, the only thing I could come up with was a eastern bluebird. I checked the internet and couldn't find a similar bird. If he comes back I'll have my camera. Any suggestions. Bill sutton topeka ks

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!