Date: 6/3/18 7:41 am
From: Gerald Kruth <00000005ead0dac6-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: RFI - Ruffed Grouse Locations
We were in the Allegheny Nat'l Forest along Owls Nest Road last weekend. there is an area called "Ruff Grouse Restoration area a few miles south of the Owl's Nest. I dont know anything about their success, but it might be a start if nothing else pops up.

"The harder you work, the luckier you get."

Best wishes,

Jerry Kruth
Pgh