Date: 6/3/18 7:31 am
From: Mel Goff <melgoff...>
Subject: RFI - Ruffed Grouse Locations
PAbirders,

My wife and I are on a quest to see the state birds of every state in the state. That means a Ruffed Grouse in Pennsylvania, of course. We have seen the state birds of over 40 states, so far.

While I understand that mid-April may be the prime time to see these birds, I am hoping for a little luck can come our way in June. Later this month, we will be driving from Albany, NY to Washington, DC and we want to take a route that leads through Pennsylvania.

If any of you can recommend a site that may yield this target species around June 23-23, please contact me directly at <melgoff...> mailto:<melgoff...> .

Thank you, very much.

Good birding!

Mel & Jeanne Goff

Colorado Springs, CO