Date: 6/2/18 9:20 pm
From: John Row <johmarrow...>
Subject: Geary County Golden-crowned sparrow
Hi All,

On an absolutely gorgeous evening, Diane and I found an adult golden-crowned sparrow foraging along the road that runs alongside the west side of Geary SFL around 8:10 PM. Going south on US 77 toward Geary SFL, passing State Lake Road, the next right turn toward the lake takes you north along a gravel road that eventually takes you toward the dam parking area. Travel about 0.6 miles from the turnoff to the location where we found the bird. I was able to get a fair picture which I posted to my ebird report.

Good Birding,

John and Diane Row

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to