Date: 6/2/18 7:02 pm
From: Chuck Trost <trostchuck...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] Summer Tanager at Camas
Howdy,
While conducting a Birdathon for PVAS we found a Summer Tanager along the straight-away east of the headquarters at Camas NWR. It was in the cottonwoods above the canal about half way down the road. There were also many Western Tanagers and Western Kingbirds in the trees. We also found a pair of Blue-winged Teal in the canal south of the headquarters, as well as in the sewage ponds south of Roberts. Altogether we saw 104 species in a wonderful, but long day.
Good Birding!
Chuck Trost

Always forward, never straight...

To view archived messages go to: