Date: 6/2/18 6:54 pm
From: Steve Seibel <sseibel999...>
Subject: Re: Mississippi Kites-Wichita--incubation has likely begun-- 5/28 and 5/29
PPS as of June 1 the additional pair of Mississippi Kites mentioned
below (previous email) was not yet incubating eggs (I saw them mating
twice at Schweiter park that day, with no nest in view) -- a few
days previous I saw one bird from this pair carrying leafy green
material toward a tree off to the WSW.

Steve Seibel

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 12:23 PM, Steve Seibel <sseibel999...> wrote:

> There appears to be at least one more pair of mated (observed mating)
> Mississippi Kites that frequents the SW corner of Schweiter park that
> is not associated with either of the two nests noted above. My guess
> is that they may have built a nest somewhere nearby in the residential
> neighborhood to the S, SW, or W.
>
> Steve Seibel

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to