Date: 6/2/18 3:48 pm
From: Chuck Otte <otte2...>
Subject: KSBIRD-L back up and running!
Good Evening KSBIRD-L!

It appears that the K-State Listserv Computers have been restored! For those of you who aren’t aware, the fire at Hale Library on the K-State campus on May 22nd caused damage to the KSU computing center, which houses the computers that run KSBIRD-L. The ITS staff has been working long hours trying to get services restored and it appears that it has been restored as of this afternoon. With that said, there may be occasional ups and downs as other services are repaired and new equipment may need to be installed. In the meantime, I hope some of you are recovering from list withdrawl and can get back to normal life!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give me a call!

Chuck

Chuck Otte, Junction City, KS
Sent from my iPad
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html