Date: 6/2/18 3:41 pm
From: Suzanne Sullivan <swampy435...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Reminder - The Ipswich River Watershed Association Birding Festival/Walks
Hello Massbirders,

Just wanted to remind folks about The Ipswich River Watershed Association
annual Birding Festival *Saturday, Jun 9, 2018*.

We will all meet at the Danvers Community Gardens for lunch and then head
out for a paddle on the river and do some birding by boat. So come and have
some fun and enjoy the best and most important Watershed in the region for
birding.

Dave Williams : Reading Town Forest, Reading - *7 AM to 9:30* AM meeting
off Grove St. here is the map
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Reading+Town+Forest/@42.5504819,-71.1372669,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e30b0a1d5203bb:0x95953844848187c0!8m2!3d42.550478!4d-71.1285122

Jim Berry : Willowdale State Forest, Ipswich - *7 AM to 9:30 AM* meeting on
Topsfield Rd
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Willowdale+Estate/@42.6572322,-70.9068946,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xc8138557ae162bf4!8m2!3d42.6542733!4d-70.9069161

Suzanne Sullivan and John Keeley: Mill Pond Conservation Area, Townline
Road Burlington -* 7 AM to 9 AM Here is the map *
https://www.google.com/maps/search/town+line+road+Mill+Pond+Reservoir+%26+Conservation+Area/@42.5182966,-71.1797852,16z

All: Danvers/Middleton Community Gardens - *10 AM to 12 PM* Meeting on
Gregory St Here is the map
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Middleton+Danvers+Community+Garden/@42.5910109,-70.9891207,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x4c3e1915d8490a25!8m2!3d42.5906081!4d-70.9870178

Picnic Lunch: *12 PM *

Middleton Paddle: Farnsworth Landing Peabody Street Middleton Here is the
map
https://www.google.com/maps/search/farnsworth+landing+peabody+street+middleton/@42.6165264,-70.9981306,18z

*1 PM to 3 PM *

*Any questions let me now!*

--
Suzanne M. Sullivan
Wilmington, MA

"The self evident vision of who we are as a free and caring nation, and the
ideal to fulfill this destiny is stronger than the division of those who's
only vision is of themselves. “ SMB

Be the Voice of the River
http://www.ipswichriver.org

Join us on Facebook!