Date: 6/2/18 1:01 pm
From: mike rader <mike_rader...>
Subject: Russell Co Prairie Warbler
Hi all,

I went to Wilson Wildlife area this morning to do a little birding and had a pleasant surprise at my first stop - a singing male Prairie Warbler! I posted it quickly and was able to spent the next couple of hours in the location to keep track of it for friends that wanted to see it. Dave Klema and Roger Schultz were able to get it and a little later, Henry Armknecht and Nick Varvel showed up and got it as well. It was still singing when I left at 11:00am. It is located at the location on this eBird report: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46231460

Another bird of interest there was a calling Olive-sided Flycatcher.

Mike Rader
Wilson and/or Pratt,??KS

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to