Date: 6/2/18 9:45 am
From: Paul Champlin <skua99...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] an amazing day...
A few thoughts:

This is probably typical for this location, and is probably overlooked at other places around North America.

I wonder what a really stellar day would be like.

There just aren't that many people seeking out morning flight, everywhere (something to consider).

Imagine what it was like 40 or 50 years ago!

Paul Champlin
Westport, MA