Date: 6/1/18 12:46 pm
From: Cappy Popp <cappy.popp...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Re: King Rail YES
Apologies - King Rail is at Belle Isle Marsh Reservation. Park in lot, take
right path ahead of you. A few hundred feet down the path there will be a
small, muddy, rudimentary boardwalk made of pallets and stone on your
right. It doesn't look like a "true" path. Take it out to overlook a small
pond. The rail is there. Be careful at the end of this path: there are some
synthetic 4x4 timbers laying in the reeds, and the bird was seen walking
near their end. Please watch your step, it can be almost right under you
and barely visible.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 13:40 Cappy Popp <cappy.popp...> wrote:

> Still calling loudly. Just follow end of path and be patient. Walked 4' in
> front of me. Also, seaside sparrow singing at end platform overlooking
> river. Beautiful views.
>
> Cappy Popp
> Reading, MA

Join us on Facebook!