Date: 6/1/18 10:21 am
From: van der Horst <kathyfrans...>
Subject: [obol] Three vireos at Sandy River Delta
Our Audubon group walked to the NE corner of the Sandy River Delta on Thursday (31st) and heard three vireos: HUTTON’S, WARBLING and an especially clear and persistent RED-EYED. Also woke up a Great Horned Owl, saw a Yellow-breasted Chat doing his chatter in a tree, and found a cooperative Lazuli Bunting posing in song for our scopes. An elusive CHIPPING SPARROW made a brief surprise visit to the brambles in one field. Thanks to Mary Ratcliff and participant Bill Fitzpatrick for guiding us to the birdy trails.

Kathy van der Horst
Portland, OR

Join us on Facebook!